You can operate the device’s local menu via the mobile client.
- The function should be supported by the device.
- The remote controller function is supported when the phone is connected with Wi-Fi, and the network latency should be less than 200ms.
- On the Device Information page, tap and tap Remote Controller to enter the following page.
- Slide on the phone screen to perform operations on the device local menu such as moving up, down, left, and right.
Tap the screen to confirm the operation.
- (Optional) Tap to cancel and return to the previous menu of the device.
- (Optional) Tap to open the main menu of the device.