Registering by Mobile Phone Number
- Tap Register on the login page.
- Tap Terms of Service to read the agreement.
- Check Read and Agree checkbox to accept the agreement.
- Tap Register by Mobile Phone Number.
- Select a target region on the Region page.
- The region cannot be changed once you have selected.
- You should select an accurate country or region. Or it may affect the operation.
Select the country or region of your mobile phone number by tapping Region and input your mobile phone number in Mobile Phone Number page.
Tap Get Security Code.
The verification code will be sent to your phone.
Note: You can also tap Region on the Mobile Phone Number page to change the region.
Input the received verification code in the box and tap Next.
Note: The SMS may be delayed. If no messages received, tap Get Again after 60s to receive the security code again.
Set user account.
- Create a user name and a password.
- Confirm the password.
- Tap Finish to complete registering.
Note: You can change the password on the More page after login. For details about changing password, see Changing Account Password.
- We highly recommend you create a strong password of your own choosing (Using a minimum of 8 characters, including at least three of the following categories: upper case letters, lower case letters, numbers, and special characters.) in order to increase the security of your product. And we recommend you reset your password regularly, especially in the high security system, resetting the password monthly or weekly can better protect your product.
- Proper configuration of all passwords and other security settings is the responsibility of the installer and/or end-user.